Sunday, September 1, 2013

Edit this paragraph in Spanish for an easy 10 points!?

Edit this paragraph in Spanish for an easy 10 points!?
I have done the best I can with it, and the language lab is closed during finals week so I can't get help there like I usually do. I will post the English and Spanish versions in case my translations are way off, which they sometimes are! Thanks so much for your help! I have a couple more paragraphs, but I will post them seperately so that I can award more points. I think it's worth it! Cultura del estudiante Las presentaciones de los estudiantes eran realmente buenas. Me benefició para oír a otros estudiantes hablar sobre un tema que tienen gusto. Aprendí mucho sobre el alimento y la música. Pero sobre todo aprendí que la gente no es ésa diferente. El alimento que comemos puede comer diversas texturas y especias, pero todos gozamos el tener de una comida con la familia o los amigos. La música que la gente en Colombia escucha pudo tener un diverso golpe, solamente nosotros que todos gozan el escuchar y el bailar. No importa dónde una persona nace, somos más semejantes que somos diferentes. And here is what I am trying to say in English: Student Culture The presentations by the students were really good. It benefited me to hear other students speak about a subject they like. I learned a lot about food and music. But mostly I learned that people aren’t that different. The food we eat may have different textures and spices, but we all enjoy having a meal with family or friends. The music that the people in Colombia listen to might have a different beat, but we all enjoy listening and dancing. No matter where a person is born, we are more alike than we are different.
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Corrections in capitals, unnecessary words deleted with " X ." Cultura del Estudiante Las presentaciones de los estudiantes FUERON realmente buenas. Me benefició X oír a otros estudiantes hablar sobre un tema que LES gustA. Aprendí mucho sobre LA COMIDA y la música. Pero sobre todo, aprendí que la gente no es TAN diferente. El alimento que comemos puede TENER diversas texturas y especias, pero todos gozamos DE COMER con la familia o los amigos. La música que la gente en Colombia escucha PODRÁ tener un COMPÁS DIFERENTE, PERO todos gozanMOS DE escuchar y X bailar. No importa dónde una persona nace, TENEMOS más semejanZAS que X diferenCIAS.

Read more other entries :