Thursday, July 1, 2010

how can I host an exchange student in Colombia?

how can I host an exchange student in Colombia?
I have been searching up exchange student agencies, but they only look for north american families to host international students. I am 17 and I have been an exchange student in Germany before. I also lived in the US for 5 years and I was born in Brazil. I now live in Colombia and I would love to host a student here! My brother is leaving for a year so I`ll be lonely with my parents! If you are interested write your email address below and I will contact you!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your best bet is to use an exchange program. YFU and AFS both exchange to Colombia, contact them and apply! http://www.yfu.org/co/index.html http://www.afs.org.co/col_sp/home
2 :
Rotary Youth Exchange is another possible source for exchange students. If you get in touch with your local Rotary Club I'm sure they'd have a student for you to host.