Friday, September 14, 2012

Please help me if you know about how international schools work.?

Please help me if you know about how international schools work.?
Okay, I currently live in the US. More specific in CA. I currently attend community college and I'm working to transfer to a 4 year college. BUT I don't want to go to any college here in the US for my B.A. I want to get it somewhere in Puerto Rico or Colombia. Do US credits count in Other countries? They might in Puerto Rico since it is part of the US. But what about Colombia? What about student loans? How will they work, Do i have to get one in Colombia? and live there till im done paying it? Because I just wanna get my Bachelors in that Country. I want to come back for my Masters back to the US. I kow its complicated but someone please help!!! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP ME.
Primary & Secondary Education - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Purple monkey dishwasher Pass it on
2 :
you have to contact the particular school!
3 :
go on line
4 :
it depends on the standards of education for the country i dont really know
5 :
Why in the world would you go to Southern America for education? Why not Europe, I'm pretty sure it would be much easier there.
6 :
Call or visit their consulate & they will give you information. I doubt though that other countries have enough money for loans, scholarships, etc. Usually in other countries you get in college by entrance exams which are extremely competitive. Also research universities on the Internet & contact the schools you like directly.

Read more other entries :