Saturday, December 1, 2012

Is this a good essay ?


Is this a good essay ?
Success. It is an idea that has perpetually consternated and challenged all levels of society throughout time. Every day, individuals from all around the globe dream and work hard with determination to pursue their passion. I am one of these individuals. I am a determined individual who seeks success. I aspire to become a true visionary, an innovator, and an influential leader in society. I will grow to be this figure by pursuing my passions for business associated to the development of sustainable energy and with my strong educational foundation already in place; I only lack one other indispensable tool: the HP DV6t powerful performance Laptop. Even as a young student back in rural Colombia, I always wondered how the minds of prominent leaders worked. I often questioned the nature of their actions and studied character. My intellectual curiosity rapidly developed into a fascination for business, the environment and most importantly leadership. This has become central component in my interests and academic character. This undeniable fervor for leadership has created, in me, an insatiable hunger for being part of these studies on a professional scale, and has created in me an aspiring engineer and entrepreneur. 15 years from now, I envision myself as a 30 years old with a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering and a master’s in business and administration. I visualized myself making revolutionary breakthroughs research and discoveries in the fields of green technology side by side with the industry’s finest engineers and business associates. The vocations that I wish to pursue require continuous research, organization, and examination of contemporary studies, inventions, and innovations. Hence, it is imperative that I acquire a device which will assist me in my quest for success. The HP DV6t Laptop will facilitate my endeavors and develop as well as enhance the attributes that are vital for me to become an individual who has made a difference in today’s energy conscious society. The HP DV6t will promote a characteristic that is fundamental for a leader: curiosity. It promotes curiosity by allowing me to easily access the free flow and exchange of valuable ideas which the virtual world offers. I will enable me to stay up to date on current financial situations and political trends. In addition, it will also allow me to research important concepts anywhere I go, due to its perfect balance between mobility, size, and performance. I will be able to download informational recordings and will be able to comfortably watch and listen to them in high def. on the 15.6" screen and quad speakers system with extra amps. Furthermore, it will help me satisfy my intellectual curiosity with its 2nd generation Intel Core i3 processor technology along with the Norton Internet Security program; this will permit me to browse and explore the web for inspiration and the world’s most powerful ideas with great convenience and protection. The HP DV6t also supports an additional trait that is ideal for a leader: organization and excellence. The HP DV6t supports the organizational aspect of things by allowing me to research as well as to collect data for both business models and scientific inquiries. Its Intel HT Technology allows me to access data I need, when I need it, due to its premium Intel Turbo Boost Technology, which help users automatically speed up the system for more accurate results. The HP DV6t’s 6GB memory and 640GB hard drive will allow me to run large business software and statistics programs which deal though complex business information with remarkable efficiency. >>>IM MISSING THE CONCLUSION <<<< Can you please rate from 1-10 ? Thank you
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Wow great job! I give you a 10 :) Are you 15 years old? You are really intelligent for your age. This paper is like those that have to be written in upper divisional college courses.

Read more other entries :