Saturday, December 7, 2013

What are my chances of being admitted to Columbia University?


What are my chances of being admitted to Columbia University?
So I live and was born in Colombia, South America. I've always wanted to go to Columbia. I'm a senior in my school. I want to know what my real chances are. I got a letter inviting me to apply to Columbia, and I was so excited. My SAT scores have been: 690 CR 620 Math SAT II: Spanish: 800 Math: 610. I am one of the top five students in my class. I took IBT TOEFL and got 116 out of 120. I'm student council vice president. I'm into Model UN, I've been awarded several times as a delegate, I have been secretary general and chair. I write for my school newspaper. I have been class president twice. I speak French fluently and English very fluently and Spanish is my native tongue. I used to do community service, and even helped found a social awareness club in my school. I've been invited to woman empowerment forums where I've written awarded essays. I know my test scores are underneath what they usually take in. But I believe I have good extracurricular activities. What do you think? Also I work as a summer camp counselor in the US. And I sent a very good recommendation letter from the camp director.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think you might have a chance! good luck!

Read more other entries :