Saturday, June 1, 2013

what must i do myself to prepare for first year unversity?


what must i do myself to prepare for first year unversity?
i am a gr11 student attending a public school in surrey british colombia, Canada. I currently have an average of 93~94 percent. i know i still ahve an year left of secondary school but what can i do to prepare myself now to ensure that i catch up and not fall behind in university. i know my prerequisites and courses i must take. btw i plan to go to ubc and study for medicine to become a physician. also im worried that what i learn now is too laid back for whats gonna hit me in the near future...(feels like its wayy to easy atm)
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes high school is a joke. In uni you're gonna have study a lot more and can't afford to fall back. Just don't underestimate it, then everything will be fine.

Read more other entries :