Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can I get into Harvard, Colombia, Berkley?

Can I get into Harvard, Colombia, Berkley?
I'm in grade 11. I am doing my IB's and my predicted scores are 44. I am student council president. I am also the founder of a charity organization that has gained in excess of 100 000 dollars. I do the international youth award and am the ambassador of my schools mun club. I play the saxophone and speak 4 languages. Could i get into Colombia, Berkley or Harvard with those stats?? Well we don't do gpa but my ib predicted's are 44- I will take the SAT's next march ya and I'm ranked number one in my class of 100 As well I have 4 nationalities and I live in Egypt- universities look at diversity
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's "Columbia." And sorry, that's not enough information. What are your SAT/ACT scores? SAT Subject Test scores? Unweighted and weighted GPA? Those are the main factors considered for college admissions. Not "I play the saxophone" or "I started a club."
2 :
It's "Columbia" and it's "Berkeley." It looks like you have a lot of good extra curriculars, but sometimes people with the best of applications don't get into these schools. Plenty of qualified applicants apply every year, and sometimes the people that deserve to get in don't. No one on Yahoo Answers can tell you if you'll get in to any university, haha. It looks like you have a good start though. ACT, SAT, SAT Subject Test scores would help in further evaluation, but you still won't get a concrete answer.

Read more other entries :