Friday, September 28, 2012

ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKERS? What is my english level?


ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKERS? What is my english level?
Hi Im a student of english language in Colombia, I have studied english for 8 years and I want to become fully fluent. I posted my voice on youtube for you to listen to my speech. Thanks for advices and comments about my level. the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tb79oFTdg Thank u in advanced guys!
Languages - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
advance*
2 :
average
3 :
Your english is very good. You need to know how to stop studering although, It's very good, I think your english is good enough to live in usa. Although it's good, You still need to practice a bit more so people could understand. I could clearly understand, and people can as well, im sure you can make a conversation's.
4 :
You're English is understandable, not bad. You said you lived in the US for about 2 years, do you still know anyone in the US? If you do, you should start talking to them. Start having conversations on the phone or on Skype if you don't want to deal with phone cards and long distance stuff. You hearing a fluent English speaker should help you learn how to enunciate your words better.
5 :
your pretty good. you studder a bit too much but overall your vocabulary and pronunciation are pretty solid. As someone who is trying to learn to speak a foreign language (french) in my native speaking country, i found that something that has helped me improve my fluent speech is reading things written in french out loud (ie books, newspapers). i see you were reading from a newspaper in the video and that makes up for not having anyone to talk to in english and it might help you out to do that alot more. also try reading more casual things than news writing. you can find transcripts of movies or TV shows online and reading those out loud to yourself will help with conversational talking. just some tips that have worked for me. good luck!

Read more other entries :