Sunday, April 7, 2013

how to make this girl like me? she's not atracted to me because I am american?

how to make this girl like me? she's not atracted to me because I am american?
I hang out with a British guy who has a very hot friend from Colombia here in London, she is a foreign exchange student like me. I asked her out one time and she said ok, during our night out and I told her that I found her very atractive and she told me she was flattered but she wasn't much into American men. She was more into European or guys from her country. I really can't stop thinking of her.........
Other - Family & Relationships - 18 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
show her your wallet, asset, wealth.
2 :
Maybe you can convince her otherwise with your charm and personality. Its worth a try!
3 :
Ok first and foremost you can't make someone like you...so move on or be her friend - but sorry you can't make someone like you.
4 :
You can't make anyone like you.....just have to be nice, not over-bearing, and hope for the best.........
5 :
u cant make her like u....leave her alone n see if she wants to be with u...dont look desperate in front of her or else u might lose her
6 :
Apply glue to your entire body and roll around the barbershop floor for a bit. You'll look like a hairy Italian or Greek in a matter of minutes
7 :
Act American and if she doesn't like you, then it's her loss. Seriously, you sound like a great guy and i bet alotta girls who respects you regardless of your nationality would love to go out with you.
8 :
thats funny cause my friend who went over being 16 said that girls over there love america guys.. maybe you should wear boots more country and more of a man
9 :
It sounds to me like maybe you might of came on too strong. Or simply that you may have said something that irked her the wrong way. There are other girls out there.
10 :
Respect her opinion and if your a good guy you may grow on her. She may just never be into you and thats something you will have to accept. There are many fish in the sea.
11 :
As someone who has dated both Nationalities, let me assure you not to worry love. It's her loss!
12 :
well you gotta understand why americans arn't as attractive as europian dudes - try and take her out on another date and just talk to her and see how much you have in common - if you do she might start liking you
13 :
Well, there may not be any way to get her to like you bro. She just isn't into American men, like alot of American men aren't into some girls because of where they come from. Just go up to her tommorow, or whenever you see her. And tell her, "Listen, I like you, you're beautiful, and I just needed to get those thoughts off my chest, I know were never be together, but I needed to tell you that, I hope we can still be friends, and I hope that we can still talk." Or something like that; that way she knows how you feel, and maybe she will feel MORE confterable in talking to you, and ya never know, you guys may go out. Although, however, I can't promise anything, just givin you some advice, hope all goes well.
14 :
YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYBODY DO ANYTHING THEY DON'T WANT TO DO...SHE ISN'T INTERESTED, GET IT...MOVE ON...
15 :
whatever the reason is that she is not into american men, respect it and try to be a good friend and maybe she'll change her mind because she see's you and not the "American"
16 :
well then leave adn find someone else...
17 :
You must find the real reason why she think she couldn't like you back. If it's (1) she doesn't want american men or (2) just into men of her origin or continent. They're different from one another. If it's (1), you got to find the things she dislikes about american men. and find ways for her like to understand those things, if not prove her that she's wrong on what she believes. If it's (2), find reason what is it she likes in men of her origin / continent. Maybe she like certain qualities she thinks unique on them. The culture, how they respect women on their area. Find ways to somehow resemble those qualities. Or if it's not really u, hi-light special qualities that will insinuate the things she could miss if she concentrates on her preference. One more thing, also consider other reasons why she indirectly said she doesn't like you. She might just sort of challenging you. Or really don't want you at all. Research your subject if you're really interested on her.
18 :
-Forget her, she will not change her likes/dislikes just for you. -Look further afield and you will find someone more deserving of your attention and affection.

Read more other entries :