Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How should I proceed with her? (mature advice, I will answer your Q)?

How should I proceed with her? (mature advice, I will answer your Q)?
So I began meeting this girl for one-on-one Spanish conversation at a cafe two times a week. I didn't know who she was before. Now I found out she is a Masters student in music, and she has already played in symphonies in Colombia, Peru, Germany, Spain, and Israel. I am going to enter a Masters program at her university next year (not for music), but by then she will graduate, of course. Anyways, so we've had three meetings so far and I think we have a lot in common. I think both of us are interested in each other, although neither of us have "fallen" for one another (which I like). She invited me to a concert of hers in a few weeks, and I invited her to come to my house to play duet in piano with my mom. She agreed. The thing is, I really enjoy her company, but she is looking like she's going to be a world-class music player. I think her career will take her all over the world, where as mine would be more steady. So I am kind of afraid to start anything, because after this year, where will it go? How am I going to keep up with a person like her? On the other hand, the fact that she is a music player and such an accomplished one is super appealing to me. I mean, the fact that she gets invited to play in different countries as a substitute for major symphonies, while she is still in college, is saying something... I am attracted to her character. What should I do? Just keep meeting, see if we both keep developing some feelings, and just try it out? Any other advice? Thank you!
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you really like her right now I think you should just keep seeing her. There's no attachments yet. See where it goes. Give it a try. You may be surprised. Then you won't be question what could have happened.
2 :
If you let her go now, you will regret it for the rest of your life. You like her, she likes you. Her passion might take her far away, but that could be a time when you and your friends do your thing. Maybe you can even go with her and explore the world while you do it. If it doesn't work, at least your tied. My other advice, hold out and having her meet your mom.
3 :
Sounds like the feelings are mutual and you are both treading lightly...isn't love grand. Absolutely keep meeting and see if the next meeting could be more like a date. You don't have ask for a date but you can ask her to join where you do something datish, then talk. Ask questions that are not related to her music. Ask her what's her favorite place to visit and complement her outfit. See how she wants to be in the next 5 years. etc.

Read more other entries :