Friday, October 14, 2011

What aspects must I take into account to plan an esl summer camp for kids?

What aspects must I take into account to plan an esl summer camp for kids?
I am an English teacher. I work for an important school in Bogotá (Colombia). My boss wants me to start planning a kind of Summer camp for my students. I have some ideas, but I would like to get some comments from people who have already had this kind of experience.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Make sure there are a lot of different people who speak all the languages being represented at the camp. also, make sure that you create an enviroment that everyone feels comfortable in. alot of esl stufents feel really uncomfortable in their enviroment where they speak another language so play a lot of name games and get everybody really comfortable. good luck with the camp.

Read more other entries :