Thursday, October 28, 2010

What gpa do you need to get into Colombia?

What gpa do you need to get into Colombia?
-I'm 25th im my class -My current GPA is 3.94 Next Year Im taking: -AP Chemistry -AP Calculus AB -Physics -AP US Gov/AP Economics -Acc. Language Arts 11 Also-I am currently a sophomore in highschool, I participate in student council and student congress. Do you think i have a good chance of getting into Colombia? I am also taking Spanish 4.
Primary & Secondary Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
4.0
2 :
if you can't spell the name of the school right, i don't think you have a shot at all!
3 :
You are still young. I would definitely take all the AP classes you can get so you can raise your GPA. You cant always tell if they will pick you remember many students are going to apply who have 4.0's and who are very well rounded who do sports. Make yourself different by doing something that will stand out. Taking up an internship is always good and shows them that you are dedicated.
4 :
Well, as you have it spelled - COLOMBIA that is the name of a country in South America. You can go there with any grades. If you are talking about Columbia, the University then your GPA seems good. It does worry me tho that you can't properly spell the name of the University you hope to apply to.

Read more other entries :