Saturday, April 7, 2012

Does any one know of a good notebook computer model for college students?

Does any one know of a good notebook computer model for college students?
I have been told by my 20 yr old nephew in colombia that he needs a computer but he cant afforded it so me and his uncle offered to give him one as a gift. do you know of any note book computers that are good for college students and have microsoft office preinstalled which includes word and powerpoint.
Other - Computers - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Usually Dell or HP are the best in my view. Others like IBM and Sony are also available. They all come with MS Office installations. For others may be we have to seek the help from other users if one does not want to spend. Thatz what i did last year. I had installed Corel Draw and other applications.
2 :
i would defin check out the hp lines... very cheap and powerful and stylish

Read more other entries :