Saturday, April 28, 2012

I´m from colombia, so fathers want to study and lived in otehr country i have 3 choices?


I´m from colombia, so fathers want to study and lived in otehr country i have 3 choices?
First i need to improve my english with a student`s program, those are teh choices, and then in the same city study architecture. Southern Ontario- GTA, Canada---i alredy visit this area----------Waterloo University School of AR Tri State Area- NYC, USA ----------Pratt Institue or Baruch College London,UK--------Not to glad (far and expensive) probably Architectural Association School of Architecture. WHAT WOULD YOU SHOOSE?
New York City - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm from Colombia too, i guess you need to clear the question first, i don't get what are you asking. I recommend you an ESL school try with Education First, which campus is located in Tarrytown, NY or something in Canada. UK's English isn't good for networking.

Read more other entries :