Friday, June 1, 2012

Am I elegible to study at McGill University?


Am I elegible to study at McGill University?
Hi, I'm an international Student from Colombia. I want to study a BA in athropology at McGill. Does McGill review all the marks of High School or just the marks of the last two years? I have a Bachillerato credential (Colombia's High School). In 10th grade I achieved the equivalent to 3.2 (converted into american GPA) or B as an average. In the last year of Bachillerato (11th grade) I achieved an average of 3.3 or B+. In McGill's web there isn't enough information about the admission criteria, So, I don't know if it's possible to get into McGill with my current marks. By the way, Do I need to take the ACT or SAT tests?. In McGill's web there isn't information about that, but, I've read in several forums about that people that are international students talk about those test as requirement. those test are mandatory for american students but I don't know if it is mandatory for other countries, I'm kinda confused. Also, I want to know if getting into McGill's anthropology department is too difficult Lastly, What do you recomend me to do for getting into McGill? Thanks a Lot
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact one of the recruiters or advisors from McGill, preferably from the Anthropology department. They will be able to answer all your questions.

Read more other entries :