Thursday, June 14, 2012

Did i miss the messages?


Did i miss the messages?
Okay heres the story this girl who was an international student from Colombia, really beautiful and cute accent needed help getting used to the highschool i am at. So i tried speaking lots of spanish to her and trying to show her around the city. She invited me to her house and as soon as i walk in the parents knew everything about me apprantly she talked about me alot. She called me lindo which means handsome i didn't think anything of it and she said things like i love you which didn't cross my mind because i found South Americans to be very affectionate but she tried to teach me how to salsa dance which i thought was kind of random. But as soon as i told her i got a girlfriend she didn't contact me for atleast 3 weeks. Did she like me or am i just overthinking? Yes aint an answer because im actually asking whether i was overthinking it or not, or did she like me ....
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
DUDE she liked you. You missed the ques. I understand you had a girlfriend. That brings to question why weren't you up front with this young lady ? I mean here she is new in this country and your school. You take it upon yourself to befriend her, try to speak her language and show her around. She is thinking this guy likes me. She says she loves you and calls you handsome and tries to teach you to Salsa dance. And just what did your girlfriend think about you hanging out with this really beautiful Colombian international student with a cute accent ? You lead her on and then broke her heart. Shame shame..

Read more other entries :