Saturday, July 7, 2012

ENGLISH NATIVE speakers What does this mean?


ENGLISH NATIVE speakers What does this mean?
Hi Im an english language student from Colombia and I cant understand two parts of the lyrics of this song that says : "THE GREEN BEANS ARE OFF" "THE BEANS THAT KNOCK AT MY DOOR, COULD THIS BE WORNG" ++what are the BEANS??? ISNT IT A CEREAL?? THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME!! Here they are in context: Strange as it sounds I let myself drown and let you in let the madness begin THE GREEN BEANS ARE OFF and my perception is far from being wrong well now im out of your world It's everything you wanted to… a trip to space up on the moon strange as it seems I let this insanity between two brains part of this team Because of you I adore THE BEANS THAT KNOCK AT MY DOOR could this be wrong? don´t care I'm leaving this store It's everything you wanted to… a trip to space up on the moon but when I feel down I'm not going along I'm just roaming on my own HERE IS THE SONG POSTED ON YOUTUBE GUYS!!! PLEASE HELP WITH THE MEANING!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsQ5x1YGGZQ
Languages - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Are you hearing the song right? Also, what is the title of the song?
2 :
Since it's referencing space and the moon, perhaps it is meant to be "green beings" and "beings," as in aliens?
3 :
The singer says he's going mad, that he's insane, so I think he's singing things that don't make sense or that are like hallucinations.

Read more other entries :