Sunday, July 1, 2012

Is it really important that my whole name on my passport matches my name on my social security card?


Is it really important that my whole name on my passport matches my name on my social security card?
I am an international student from Colombia on a F1 visa in Sacramento, CA. I have a first name, two middle names and two last names (hispanic, go figure) that are not hyphenated. My name is Paulo Cesar de Jesus Morales Castillo When I got my social security card, It only shows my first and last name, which is Paulo Morales. Also, my driver's license shows only my first name and last name too. Is there any problem if my name in my social security card or driver's license doesn't fully match my name on my passport???? or should I change them? If so, how can I make two not hyphenated last names into one single last name? Thanks!
Packing & Preparation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
I don't think it's necessary to include those because they are middle names and also you have other documents with just first and last name, so I think you should be ok.

Read more other entries :