Saturday, July 28, 2012

What should I give my host-family for christmas?

What should I give my host-family for christmas?
I''m an exchange student from Colombia , and I'm doing one year of highschool in France while staying with an exchange family. I'm 16 and as you may already know, I dont have too much money to spend on christmas, but I want to give them something special as they've been so nice to me and taken me in in such a special way. I have a same-age as me host-sister A very nice host mom a 14 yr old host brother my host-moms husband (her childrens stepfather) Idk what to give them???.. ideas.? i was thinking i could prepare a nice colombian christmas recipe :) but other than that, i also wanna give them somehting more :) ideas ?
Friends - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The recipe sounds good or anything from your home country.
2 :
What a sweetie you are! I would observe what they like to do and get each of them something small if you can afford it. If not that, then maybe you can get them something that's really sentimental from the heart like a beautiful casserole dish where you can serve your recipe in that way it's theirs as a family and a meal brings them all together and they'll always have something to remember you by every time they use it.
3 :
It's the thought that counts. It would probably be more meaningful if it was something you made or put together you're self. Something to remember you by after you return home, I'm sure they'll miss you.
4 :
Make them some good colombian recipe!!!! they will appreciate it a lot probably even more than something else!!!

Read more other entries :