Monday, October 1, 2012

Getting into Ivy league school?


Getting into Ivy league school?
I am a B student, SAT 1500, ACT 22 (yes i know they are poor grades). The only thing I have to my benefit is a good essay, great extracurricular activities and the only thing that separates me from other people is I started a new sport at our school, which was a rugby team. We are now an official school sport. I applied to Ivy leagues just to see if by some miracle I could get in. I have had interviews with Duke and Princeton, but not Yale or Colombia. Any Chance of getting in?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it is unlikely. There are, however, many good colleges that are not Ivy League. You should still be able to get into a good school.

Read more other entries :