Monday, October 28, 2013

Chances to get into Ivy League?

Chances to get into Ivy League?
I am a junior in HS and I just sent out applications to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Colombia, and NYU (safety school). GPA: 4.0 Sat Scores were Critical Reading- 720 Math-750 Writing-700 Act Scores were English-32 Reading-30 Math-34 Science-35 Varsity Sports I play Tennis-Co-Captain Swim and Dive Cheerleading-Captain Dance Team-Co-Captain Clubs I Am In French Honor Society-VP Spanish Honor Society-President Student Council-VP Literary Mag-contributor Newspaper-Editor Student Tutoring Program-Tutor Spent the summer in Africa caring for malnourished infants Also am in AP Calculus, English Lit, Biology, Physics, and Spanish. I am totally burnt out but it will be worth it if I get accepted. I'm super nervous!!!!!! Do you think I will make it??????? HELP??????????????????????????????????????????????? I went to Africa with my church SERVE ministry. I want to major in biology and then go to medical school and then become a plastic surgeon
Higher Education (University +) - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you applied to all those places, you'll probably get into at least one (not counting NYU).
2 :
holy shit! if u dont get accepted with all that then no1 will- ull at least get into 2-3 of those schools.
3 :
I sure hope you do! You have been working So hard. When do you sleep? Good Luck! I'll keep my fingers crosssed for you!!
4 :
WOW! YOU ARE AMAZING! I know there is no guarantee but you HAVE to get in to at least a few. What's your intended major? How did you do all of that stuff? It sounds impossible! If you don't get in, i don't know who will :):)
5 :
Even if you don't get into an Ivy League school, you will definitely get into a great University. But don't worry, you have great chances of getting into those schools with all those extracurriculars! But, i'm wondering, "Spent the summer in Africa caring for malnourished infants", was that a programme or did you just do it with your family or school ro something? Because if it was a programme, can you please tell me?
6 :
I think you should. Colleges like harvard and princeton are looking for a 2250 or more on the Sat so your Sat might hurt your chances a little. The fact that you spent the summer in Africa caring for malnourished infants will really make you stand out so good job.

Read more other entries :