Monday, April 28, 2014

Could I get into any of these colleges?

Could I get into any of these colleges?
I reaching for, Syracuse Univ. Spelman College Colombia Univ. UC Berkely my stats are... GPA: 3.82 Rank: 7/290 JV Volleyball 3years National Honor Society Community Service President for Black Student Union 2 College Prep Programs Operation days work President Band 8 years..Clarinet and some other stuff.... My practice ACT right now is a 20....but I plan to get that up to at least a 26 when I have to take the real one in April.. So what do yall think?
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
your grades are nice, but you really need to bring up your act score. good luck!
2 :
importance of class rank depends a bit on what high school you attend and whether you take the hard classes or all easy ones many colleges admit about 90% of applicants & only a few are real selective I think UC Berkeley might be a reach for you, but you can give it a shot consider doing one of those ACT prep classes, as they have good hints and practice
3 :
Your GPA and class rank are good, but you should get your ACT scores up. I think you should be able to get into Syracuse, but UC Berkely and Columbia University would definitely be reaches. Good luck!
4 :
syracuse yes, spelman perhaps if you're african american. but colombia and berkely probably no. your grades/class rank isfantastic, but the act needs work. your activities are solid, but not unique. try to win some awards, get a leadership position. show passion and dedication through your essay. best of luck!

Read more other entries :