Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm going to Bogota, Colombia in a week. Any advice??


I'm going to Bogota, Colombia in a week. Any advice??
My friend was a foreign exchange student here last year from Colombia and next week I am going to visit her. I have a friend that went there on spring break last year and he said it was fun but he's a guy. Is there anything that I need to worry about? I'm going to be with her and her parents most of the time but I am a white girl going to be around a lot of latinos and I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb! I'm just a worry wart but I just need things to be precautious about and what's safe to do and what's not. Please answer it will be much appreciated! Thanks!
Packing & Preparation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well, i think the best thing u dont do is not hanging out late at night.
2 :
If you go, stay with her, or her parents. Don't go on your own.

Read more other entries :