Sunday, October 28, 2012

Do I fit the description of descendant?


Do I fit the description of descendant?
I want to apply to the Hispanic Scholarship fund but there requirement is as follows: " You or your family (parents, grandparents) must be descended from at least one of the following countries: Spain, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Cuba, Puerto Rico, or the Dominican Republic. Students from Brazil are eligible to apply. However, students from Belize, Guyana, Portugal, Suriname and French Guiana are not considered Hispanic. " My mother is from Montevideo, Uruguay, born and raised. Her parents are from Spain and moved to Uruguay. But I was born in the U.S. and am half Italian and half Spanish (dad is Italian). Since my mother is 100% Hispanic and I am only half, do I still qualify as a descendant of Uruguay?
Mythology & Folklore - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes
2 :
Yes

Read more other entries :