Thursday, November 28, 2013

Studying In The States.?

Studying In The States.?
I was wondering, being a UK student, what qualifications do I need, to be able to study at a US university? I am currently in my first year of doing A-Levels, do US universities accept this qualification? I have been researching and the only thing I was able to find is that I need to take the SATs. I may possibly need to take the TOEFL but as I have been undertaking atleast 3years of an English education I may not need this, also it is my native language. Also, I was wondering roughly how much per year does tuition cost: both public and private? I understand it varies depending on which university I intend to go to but some of the ones which I have been looking at are, to persue a undergraduate course in Legal Studies: Boston University Baldwin Wallace College NYU Colombia Law School Bates College Maine University UMass Amherst Yes, I also understand that studying abroad can be expensive and so forth as the majority of the US universities don't offer any financial aid programs or loans to International students. I would like to study in the eastern part of USA, any other suggestions on universities will be much appreciated :) Thankyou for any replies in advance :)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to check the particular websites of the universities. Different universities have different norms.

Read more other entries :