Sunday, November 28, 2010

As an American where can I study in Colombia?

As an American where can I study in Colombia?
I am trying to find a foreign exchange/study abroad program at a university level in Colombia. I am having a hard time finding some. I do not speak much spanish but when foreign exchange students came to my current college they couldn't speak a word of english. So I know it isn't impossible, I just need some help.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check with your unis study abroad coordinator and look online www.studyabroad.com
2 :
Try Rosario and Andes universities in Bogotá, they're both used to having foreign students (from Belgium, France, Japan, former USSR, etc) and some of their classes are in English.

Read more other entries :