Monday, July 7, 2014

Can i get kicked out?

Can i get kicked out?
20 right now and gonna be 21 in June next year (2011). Was wondering if my legal guardians could kick me out if they wanted to. Thing is I have been living for 3 years here since I moved from Colombia for my studies and due to some personal issues (mainly between her and my mom) she wants me to move out and i got student loans to pay and it is really hard to get a decent job because i have not graduated yet... Was just wondering if they decided to kick me out of the house (she has done so many times, but i havent moved my things) and move my things out to the street. ty :x
Other - Yahoo! Messenger - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They can kick you out at 18.
2 :
Once you are 18 they can kick you out. No more legal ties.
3 :
im pretty sure your you own guardian when you turn 18. so yes they can kick you out when ever they want. but i think they have to give you some notice.

Read more other entries :