Monday, November 28, 2011

My former employer's crime wing is spreading falsehood about my character. How can I stop it?

My former employer's crime wing is spreading falsehood about my character. How can I stop it?
When I was a student, I worked part time for a private parcel service, use the money to pay my way in college. While there, I found that this company is using its air, land and sea operation to import over 90 percent of crack cocaine into USA.There was a vacancy for a part time supervisor which I applied but only to be discrimnated against because I am a person with disabilities. Court action against them was settled out of court. Now, they are using their crime wing unit to harrase, intimidate and spread falsehood to both black and white people about my character because they feared that I might have told outsiders about their being number one importer and distributor of cocaine from Colombia, Mexico, Afhanistan's heroin into USA. They put a lowjack in my car following me to where I go. When I left any place, they entered and told the people in there that I am a bad person. The next time I stopped by the place, those people became hostile and some told me not to come back
Law & Ethics - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Stuff like this at times just isnt worth talking about. Sometimes its best to just cut all ties. I had a former employer do something similar. I quit and they threatened me if I were to tell anyone of the illegal activites going on within the company. I wasnt scared, but I figured it just wasnt worth it. **Oh and my opinion, posting this on the net isnt a smart move on your behalf**
2 :
Hahahahaha good one. Didn't you already tell everyone that they import coke into the country? So basically they might as well kill you... why bother with you... if you testify to the feds though, i'm sure they could hook you up with witness protection.... good luck though lol
3 :
Lol you sound like you're on crack yourself/ :)

Read more other entries :