Thursday, March 28, 2013

should I run away with a married man?

should I run away with a married man?
I am a 23 year old woman from Colombia........ I am a foreign exchange student in the US and my host family opened their arms to me. they are a married couple, typical all white suburbia family, they have a 4 year old son and the wife 29 y/o is a stay at home mom, the dad 30 y/o works in a law firm. I have been with them 4 months and two weeks after I got here I couldnt help but noticing that the husband would always look at me in a very different manner...... with like a lot of passion even when the wife was there one time the wife was in her mom's house and I got from school and he was in his towel, he just got outta the shower and he was so sexy after that time I felt for him and we've been having a secret relationship. I am sorry , I know is bad but I love him..... I never thought I would fall in love with a white guy...... I love his voice, his hands, his body, I love when we're together and he makes love to me and I dont care about anything, his blue eyes are my heaven. we've talked about his wife and he claims she is like a boring stepford wife, just his highschool sweetheart and with me he found love and he found hmiself he wants me to run away with him tonight to canada and then to europe or colombia he claims he has enough money and is waiting for me in a few hours to pick me up what should i do? i cant seem to think right
Singles & Dating - 19 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if u wanna... go ahead! :)
2 :
If he cheated on her he will cheat on you.
3 :
Get away from this loser asap. The way he is treating his wife will one day be the way he treats you, if you even make it as far as around the corner with him.
4 :
dont do it itll ruin both your lives
5 :
Dont you ever heard about a married man that no matter what happens, they will go back to their wife in the end. If the husband can leave the wife because of you, im not surprise one fine day he will leave you and go back to his wife.... So you are at the losing side... WAKE UP GIRL!!!!!
6 :
I won't get into the morality of the situation. I do know that men rarely leave their wives in this kind of situation. However, if he does, what does that say about him? Will you someday be boring to him? Will he just dump you out of the blue and run off with someone else? Would you be giving up all your studies to run off with him? What would that do to your legal status in the US? If things fell apart with him what would you stand to lose? Would he want to marry you and if he did, how long would that take?
7 :
You are NUTS to go on with this relationship that is based only on sexual instincts. Find someone of your own, and do not contribute to the breakup of a marriage.
8 :
Thats terrible. Why would you want to be the cause of this young child's broken home? And if he leaves his wife for you, what makes you think he won't leave you for someone else? I think you should be a good human being and leave this man alone.
9 :
come to your damn sense that man just want to lay down with you when he can he's just talking he not ging to leave his wife for you girl stop
10 :
just remember people get killed runnin' off with other people's husbands & ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER.....just ask Maury Povich. :)
11 :
you know whats the right thing to do! dont go! unless you are prepared to be a second wife to a guy who hasnt divorced his wife yet. you are the other woman. it might sound all too dreamy but i think that he is just using you. i dont think this kind of man can leave their wife that they have such a history being high school sweethearts.
12 :
You should go home! If he loves you, he would tell his wife instead of running away. Right now he sees you as an exotic piece of (you know what). You are worth much more than that. He is 30 years old trying to ruin your life.
13 :
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! like i already sed dnt do hat! he has a fkn baby boy, dnt break his heart, your so ridiculous, god will get revenge on you!!!.. if u do run away, he has a wife that thinks he loves her, dnt beak their family apart! dont do it!!
14 :
Get the hell outta my country!! Do you have any idea what you are about to let him do to his child and wife? Your a selfish forigner and dont belong here. ITs all just sex with this guy...he doesnt love you.
15 :
No, no, no. If this man could cheat on his high school sweetheart, who apparently he's been with for at least 12 years, what makes you think he couldn't cheat on you? If he can't respect his wife, wedding vows, and family, he will have no respect for you. And why would he leave behind his son? Why would you want to play second fiddle to anyone? This woman and man took you in their home to help you out, and you betrayed her trust. She may never want to trust you again. Just because he helped you out, you don't owe him anything. And most likely, if he does run away with you, he will come back to his wife. He does love her to some extent, otherwise they wouldn't have been together this long. My b/f did something like that to me once...right after we broke up,he went to TX to live with a 44 year old woman with four kids to make me jealous. Guess where he is now. And I don't doubt this man will do the same thing. Even if he did leave with you, just remember that a stray will always find his way home. I'm not trying to make you mad or tell you what to do, but it will save you alot of pain, heartache, and drama in the long run. There IS a man out there who will drive you crazy and will be madly in love with you. And I gaurentee that man for you isn't married.
16 :
Once a cheater, always a cheater. he's cheating on his WIFE for you. if you two get really serious, what makes you think he won't do that to you. what if he then finds your boring? you don't want to be with a cheater, he'll break your heart. i know it may all seem romantic now, but you will get hurt.
17 :
NOTE TO SELF: NEVER TAKE IN A FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT!!! If he is cheating on her with you, he WILL cheat on you later when he gets bored, and he WILL, no matter how hot you think you are. By the way, I think you are a pathetic homewrecker. Go back where you came from.
18 :
baby gurl ur setting ur self up to get hurt the relationship stared on dert. he no he was rong from the jump..an wen you found out adout her you should have let him go..all i cant say is you no rite from rong ..do he have kids?
19 :
your such a whore, he has a son for goodness sake

Read more other entries :