Saturday, March 1, 2014

How is gang life in London,England from New York City?


How is gang life in London,England from New York City?
I am from New York City,and your average Puerto Rican American.I lived in New York City all my life,but then Ive did some research about London,England and how 300.000 Americans were moving their,because 1 hundred years ago many people from England moved to the USA,and now Americans are moving to England. Ive been around the worst gangs in American,but some girl who is a student in New York that is from London,told me that gangs in London is worst than the gangs in New York. I'm not saying their are no gangs in London,but it can't be worst than New York,because the whole country has gangs and metric tons of drugs traffic in and out the country everyday from Colombia thru the Mexiccan boarder and on to the streets of America. I would like to move to London,Ive always liked reading about London,but I just can't believe that the ghettos in London are far more worst than American ghettos. Like a true American I don't drink tea,I drink coffee,I only drink tea in the winter.Adios for now
London - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
American gangs are more dangerous because of the Gun culture in America.. In England the possession of a firearm is not taken lightly by the law ...The gangs are dangerous but not as bad as American Gangs.. Every day of the week in America a person is shot or murdered by Gangs, you wont see that in England ..It happens but its less likely...
2 :
We have had a spate of knife crime over 21 Kids have been killed this year alone.It's bad right now.It is produced from ignorance and fear.This kids need love especially of a father,I was threatened today on the train which is very rare.The kids have gone a bit mad now because they are out of control and just out of school.We all need to play our part somehow to help these kids even if it's saying murder is wrong.I used to be afraid of attack when I moved in last year but once you get to know people it is much better.

Read more other entries :